There are a lot of "Activity Trackers" in the world that records steps, calories, heart rates, etc. Some of them provides Web APIs to access their data. We want these data to use for research purpose. Several tens of research participants wear the activity tracker and the data can be downloaded via Web APIs. We want to manage the data and make it easier to handle. So we decided to make an easy tool to export the activity data to Excel file.
We could make this tool by our own, but due to resource shortage, we would like to outsource.
Requirements of my thought are following.
* Support two activity trackers we are using (the name will be disclosed after award this project)
- Might be add or change activity tracker in the future. Easy extension is preferable.
* Manage several tens of activity tracker accounts
- Get access token by OAuth 2.0 (activity trackers we are using support OAuth 2.0)
- Store account name and access token to database (password should not be saved)
* Get intraday data (by minute data) from Web API and write them to Excel file
- Around ten sorts of data (steps, calories, heart rate, sleep, etc.)
- Single Excel file for single day
- Single row for one minute data, columns are type of data
* User Interface Web Page
- Start Page
- Activity Tracker Management Page
* Add/Delete activity trackers
* OAuth 2.0 authentication
* Activity token renewal
- List recent activity summary by date for each activity trackers
* Excel file can be downloaded from the page
* Preferable Framework
- Python Django
To develop this application, we will provide one account information of our activity tracker so you don't need to buy them.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $902 for this job
Hi there, I have four years of experience with python ,django framework and all the related front end technologies including bootstrap, please consider for this job. Thanks and Regards, Bijumon