What is to deliver:
- Executable binary application for Windows and Linux
- Configuration of application via GUI, or localhost website
What the executable application shall do:
- Capable of managing different NIC (network interfaces) for input and output MPEG-TS streams
- Input of DVB compliant MPEG-TS streams via http, udp/rtp unicast or multicast
- Analyse DVB PID 18 (EIT) of every input stream and display every service name with appropriate/containing EPG data in the EIT
- Offer the possibility to select services from the different EIT sources for the customized/merged PID 18 EIT, including the possibility to remap an input service to a new service DVB triplet by adding SID, TSID, ONID
- Offer the possibility to align how many days of service to consider for new EIT stream.
- Define a new DVB compliant output stream as udp/rtp unicast or multicast, configure custom output data rate containing PID 18 EIT with all selected services from the different input streams.
- Refresh the EIT data every 10 Minutes, make this refresh value configurable. The refresh information shall be considered also in an updated present/following table.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $2444 for this job
Hi, thanks for posting the job. I have rich experience with MPEG-TS multiplexer. I like to discuss the job with you. Please invite me. Thanks. Best regards.
Hello, I have reviewed your project posting but the information shared is scattered and in bits and pieces. Can we please discuss about the project in bit more detail over private message? Regards