Caution! YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO USE "STRIPE MANAGED ACCOUNT" IF NOT DO NOT BID!!!
The Marketplace is about cleaning service. Cleaner can offer their service, and customer can send request to this service provider to hire them.
I'm looking for a ruby on rails developpers to finish to following features on the marketplace.
-Set Stripe management account for request (transfering money directly to service provider)
-Allow customer to send multiple requests to service provider and the first service provider who validate the request get the mission.
-Create a space on the dashboard to allow the service provider to accept the request
-On service search page, show the minimum price by default
1-Set Stripe management account for request (transfering money directly to service provider)
->Setting up “Stripe connect managed account”
->Make button on search result to make an express request:
->The first user to reply is selected (create on dashboard a request reply form)
->If user is sign-out/ ask sign in when click on request/ if first request ask credit card number
and store it/ Explain why (IE in order to make express request...We charge you only when the first // We pay the service provider only 24h after the service's day)
To do :
1. Proper installation (create tables in mysql) of Stripe Connect - Managed Accounts
2. Create the proper association and creation of the users account with stripe and updates when the user updates data
3. Create a pay script that takes an auth (not capture) until something happens or #4.
4. Create a cron script that might return funds after date is passed (in database), or another button is pushed.
5. Create payment page with summary for the users transactions.
1. Stripe account admin access until going live,
2. Git access to app
3. Heroku site info