I need a GPS tracking platform developed along with supporting iOS and android apps.
1) Easy addition / integration of new GPS hardware / devices
2) Simple user interface that even elderly or non IT literate people can use
3) IOS and android app
4) ability to integrate mapping overlays, like the locations of petrol stations, camp sites, etc - databases to be provided by me, but be able to be chosen by the customer what to view via a drop down menu.
5) route planner built in to the app (like a sat nav)
6) ability to create a 20 metre geo fence around a tracked device with a single button press
7) telematic info, like route history, available if required
8) ability to click on ‘overlays’ like camping sites and see more information (info to be entered my side, just a single page per location needs to be created that can show contact details, photos, etc)
9) ability to message device to receive status updates
10) ability for device message data to be converted into an email if required
11) ability to disable vehicle (if device is wired correctly) by one touch
12) any other suggestions you might have to make the software VERY easy to use for older users.
13) clean and modern GUI
14) management control panel to be very user friendly.
This would be stage one of the development. It is intended to grow the business and a strong ongoing relationship would be desirable, as well as a good technical support service post development.
I look forward to your reply.
68 freelancers are bidding on average £4122 for this job
Hello, Jeff How are you'? I have read your project description and am ready for discussing with you about project. I have experienced in developing Software Architecture. I will work very hard and best for you.