- On pressing start button, two digital o/p d1, d2 will be on.
- An ON delay timer (0 - 5 min) will be ON. Time setting by pot.
- After timer is output is issued - d1 will be off.
- After 1 min of d1 getting off - d2 will be off and system will reset / ready to start again.
- On pressing of Stop button - d1 & d2 will be Off and system will reset.
- If found cost effective - may require some 25 boards
- There may be additional extra as READY and blinking ON LCD/ LED display.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $374 for this job
Hi, I am electrical engineer. My solution for your task is using PLC, eplan schematic, and AutoCAD cabinet design. Can you tell me the power rating of the system? Best regards