we @ Trigent Software are looking for Salesforce developer for an help in the existing project work for span of 3 months with the below skill sets:
- Experience in [login to view URL] customization using Apex Language (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Web Services, and MVC architecture Visualforce Pages and Components.
- Experience in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Record Types, Sales Processes, Opportunity Teams
- Experience in Web to Leads, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts, Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Excelled in working with various [login to view URL] standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products and Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasting, Reports and Dashboards.
- Proficient in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram (ERD) and implementing them to Salesforce objects, master-detail, lookup relationships
- Knowledge in Salesforce Customization, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Veeva, Customer Service and Support Administration
- Rest API, SOAP API, Middleware Integration of Salesforce with other systems
- Knowledge in querying [login to view URL] database using SOQL & SOSL
- Knowledge in executing jobs using Apex data loader and Command Line data loader
- Knowledge in tools like [login to view URL] IDE, Workbench, Ant Migration Tool
- [login to view URL] Certified Developer (SFDC Dev 401)
26 freelancers are bidding on average ₹937/hour for this job
Hi there, I can develop apex classes, triggers, visualforce pages, lightning components, create roles, set field level permissions, develop sites with salesforce platform.
Been in the software business for over 20 years. Comprising of a team of 100 plus software professionals. A record 100 percent project hit rate. We are also partners with Salesforce. New to freelancer.