Need in spring boot with mysql and jsp.
General Requirements– An Overview
Generally, the system should be safe and secure from a data management point-of-view. Highly sensitive data is handled by such systems and hence the comfort-level related to privacy and safety issues need to be addressed aggressively. The system should ensure efficient flow of information that provides interdepartmental support to the establishment, functional and process integration, be adaptable and flexible from a user perspective, and last, but not the least, be standards-based to ensure interoperability in terms of syntactic, semantic and process.
The following points need to be given serious attention in order to build and implement a viable solution that will be able to deliver true value-for-money on a long-term basis:
01. Use of a unique patient identifier like UHID (unique health identifier).
02. Quick registration in times of emergency – use of “break-the-glass feature”, with due record of who did what, when and why (the reason for this action).
03. Data security, patient confidentiality and privacy.
04. User-based-role-based access control with a sound and practical process using password/biometrics.
05. Eligibility check of all insurance and ability to accept an upfront deposit to cover the estimated cost of care.
06. e-prescription for outpatients, CPOE for others
07. For investigations, the consultant needs to know the total costs and the individual investigation charges. This would allow them to prioritise the ones that the patients must
08. get done right away irrespective
09. of the costs while leaving the
10. rest later when they can afford them.
11. The EMR needs to be integrated with LIS, RIS and PACS to allow all images to be viewed and compared with any archived images.
12. Secured remote access to view information and add notes.
13. Checking for EOQ and re-order levels and automated listing of near-expiry items at least 90 days prior to expiry.
14. Slow moving materials in the medical stores should be tracked and appropriate alerts should ensure that all stakeholders are aware of the situation.
15. Bar coding for tracking patients, services, material and medication.
16. MIS reports that serve as de facto registers will need to be maintained as per prevailing rules, regulations and legal requirements.
28 freelancers are bidding on average ₹30912 for this job
Hi, This is Paul Devanesn has done [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] from IIT Madras. I am a tech savvy person, more than a decade I am developing and delivering applications on Java based technologies. I am a certified Java profess More