It must compile on Delphi 5.
Must be compatible with TLS V1.0 (If you can make it compatible with TLS V1.1/1.2 even better)
It must run on windows 2000 or earlier.
It must not depend on WinHTTP.
No External dependencies.
You can use any open source project as long it does not depend on external dlls or files.
The final executable must not be larger than 2MB
The program should have example for:
- How to Define the Trusted CA Certificates (And how to read them from embedded resource and how to read them from a file)
- How to Define if skip ssl verification
- How to request using GET
- How to request using POST. In this case Posting variables and 2 files.
- How to read the response to a string
- In case the server answer an http response other than 200 (Success) how to get the error response code and response result.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $211 for this job
I have a huge experience with delphi http(s) clients thats was made for different web services. I can do https client as required using indy or synapse delphi libs (both free)