Find a possibility to feed different audios to different virtual machines running under single Oracle VirtualBox system.
When a virtual machine is created I must be able to attach to it any sound source (from an audio virtual cable of the host machine, or from an audio file on the host machine, or whatever other idea you can propose – you are free to choose).
Therefore, you probably need to modify VirtualBox, or you need a plug-in, or a module, or something permitting to feed any sound to the audio input (microphone) of a virtual machine created by VM system.
Main host: Windows PC or any Linux host (Debian, Ubuntu , etc…)
- Oracle VirtualBox is preferable, but not obligatory. You may propose other professional solution of VM system.
- IMPORTANT: there must not be any necessity in collaboration from the virtual machine and your created solution. The solutions requesting the virtual machine to install specific software must be excluded. Any virtual machine must be compatible with created solution.
- Developer is free to propose any solution and find his own way. Important is to achieve the goal and to be able to validate the project with the way described below.
To feed individual audio streams to various virtual machines (virtual boxes) on a single host. The final host will be a Linux host.
1. The freelancer will be given a server and he must install the system and demonstrate with various virtual machines running different OS. There must be at least one virtual windows, one virtual Linux, and one virtual android. Our administrator (non-developer) must be able to check.
2. The freelancer must provide step-by-step instructions for a non-developer, how to install the system from zero on a new host, and our administrator must reproduce the experiment from the beginning.
3. Source codes, if any, must be documented. Installation guide, user guide and developer guide must be provided.
4. The system must start, configure itself on reboot. The validation test will be to recheck everything after the reboot of the host.