• Write a micro services based Java / Node application or download a sample from Github (use can use spring boot based app).
• Write a Dockerfile for creating an image of the application & Containerize the application
• Push the image to the Docker Hub
• Create a yaml file for defining the application service structure and run the same using Kubernetes.
• Create Kubernetes cluster or use managed Kubernetes platforms such as GKE, ECS-EKS, AKS etc.
• Use Deployments / Replication sets
• Bring in Auto Healing & Auto Scaling capabilities to the app.
• Ensure data persistence by mounting the data outside of the containers
End of date: 12/11/2018 (DD:MM:YY)
13 freelancers are bidding on average $189 for this job
I am relevant experience of developing such [login to view URL] would be good if I get this opportunity as I am new to this platform and looking to start my journey with some good piece of work.
hi...with 4+ years of DevOps exp. from creation of Dockerfiles to creation of K8's setup, I think I would be a perfect fit for the project. ping me to discuss further. thanks
Dear Employer.. Thanks for you job post.. I have extensive experience in building KAAS to manage Docker Instances. Please let me know if you are interested to talk more on the same.