Developed in python on linux:
I want a command line utility that will manage the following tasks;
Stage 1 would be to generate the model
1. Create a record/file with objects name
2. Create folder with same name, upload x5 images
3. Execute recognition to identify the object and Create a model.
4. Save the model in the named directory/model/
5. This process permits multiple models to be created easily with simple cli commands
its ok to manually place the image files
Stage 2: Executing the model
6. Have a video stream input or video file input
7. Execute model inspection per frame to determine if object is detected
8. Record stats into flat file
This will permit me to learn new objects and detect them through this process
* Full source code
* Instructions to execute
* Code comments throughout
* Permit me to deploy the solution following your instructions and the source files without using your environment
37 freelancers are bidding on average $589 for this job
Hi there, I have checked the details I have great experience with Linux, Machine Learning, Python, Software Architecture, Tensorflow. Please start the chat so we can discuss this job more in detail. Thanks
Hello my friend! I have already have preliminary results for your recognition project and I can help you with whole pipeline. Could you please write me and we will discuss. Best regards, Vladimir.
Hello! I am a python developer. I looked at your project and it seems interesting. I have all necessary skills required for this project. Ping me to discuss in detail.
Hi there, I have checked the details. I have rich experience with Linux, Machine Learning, Python, Software Architecture, Tensorflow. Please initiate the chat so we can discuss this job in detail.
Hi I am very interested to your project.I have a wealthy experience of python Tensorflow. I'm a Senior Python Developer with 5+ years of hands-on expertise with both front-end and back-end development.