We have an MFC ActiveX control based on the RichEdit control. We need some modifications made to it.
The control allows defining a data structure with a list of strings and associated keywords. When a user types a keyword or part of a keyword into the control, a drop-down appears with all associated strings. This is similar to the textbox on the Google home page.
We need the following modifications:
1. the control currently does not get themed on Win7 and Win8. we need it to theme.
2. we need the control to NOT search for keyword shorter than 2 chars and limit the number of strings in the drop-down to 20.
3. we need to add some properties to the keywords' data structure.
4. the control crashes vb6 when its properties are displayed, we need to solve this.
5. we need the control to expose ALL RichEdit events, specifically KeyDown, KeyUp, KeyPress.
6. we need to be able to change color, bold and strikethrough for specific segments of text in the control.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $620 for this job
Hello sir I have enough experience in c++ programming. Also I have experience in MFC activeX controll. I can do your task. I will provide high quality code. Thanks.