EA is made up with stop order distance and 3 different volume increment styles
(1) Consecutive volume increment 1 by 1 example= 1, 2,3,4,5 increased volume increment 1 by 1 in chronological order
(2) Nonconsecutive volume increment may double or triple in volume for example= 1,3,6,9 increased volume increment randomly, double, or tripped in volume increment.
(3) Buck wild orders and volume increment
Need a switch at the inputs option window for the robot to place orders consecutive volume increment, nonconsecutive, or buck wild volume increment style. User should have the option on running 1 or more volume increment styles
(1) Stop order distance volume never locks= always 1 more volume in opposition for consecutive volume increment
(2) Robot will maintain more volume in pending orders vs open position volume
(3) Pending orders produce stop order distance
(4) Limit orders produce stop order distance
(5) Market orders produce stop order distance
(6) Stop pending orders produce stop order distance
(7) EA needs SL,TP, and trailing stop feature in the inputs option window
(8) Add SL,TP, and trailing stop feature in the inputs option window to all editing projects
9 freelancers are bidding on average $197 for this job
Hi There ! I am a professional expert. I understand what you need and i'm able to do your modification . I have a wealth of experience in this field. If you want to fast and good results, you can hire me. Thanks .
Dear Customer I read your requirements, but it isn't enough , Please send me your mq4 file of your EA to check it at first, Then I would tell you more accurate offer. Regards M.H.A