We're looking for a great Python developer. We need to hire a developer who could set up a VPN backend for us. This system would create users with all the configurations when a python function is triggered. It will create a vpn that can be accessed through openvpn and L2TP settings
Responsibilities and Duties
• Development of the backend elements in cooperation.
• Implementation of a scalable solution for users.
• Error prevention and Error detection possible.
• Each user can use their access only once.
• Strong Python skills.
• Experience with Python frameworks
• 2+ years’ experience developing in Python.
• Must have knowledge of VPNs.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $137 for this job
I am one hell of a Python developer. I am trying to break onto the scene from full stack web development. I just need the opportunity. I am an Express VPN fan myself, but open-vpn is just fine with me.
Hello, I am skilled Devops engineer and I have previous experience with configuring VPN and also with python development. Waiting for your mark to start this project. Regards,