1. Identify the classes in the proposed system.
2. Draw a class diagram to show the structure of your classes and relationships that they may have with one another. Your class diagram should exhibit the object-oriented concepts of polymorphism and inheritance.
3. List possible attributes and methods for each of the classes identified above.
4. Implement the classes using an object-oriented programming language of your choice (C++/Java/C# and etc). Your implementation should reflect the structure of your classes accordingly and exhibit the object-oriented concepts of polymorphism and inheritance.
5. Implement the methods of the classes. It is not necessarily to implement the methods in detail. It is sufficient if each method can print an output on the screen so that we know which method is called.
6. Prepare at least 2 test cases (other than the ‘login’ test case sample shown in the Test Case template).
7. Implement the driver (main program) which will test all the classes and methods declared according to the test plan.
1. Your report must document all the tasks performed above.
2. Your report must include the test plan that you prepared, which should follow the template attached.
3. Your report must not exceed 5 pages.
21 freelancers are bidding on average RM101 for this job
Hello, we have already helped many students in the past for their assignments in their school. I see that some of the details in your project are not in the description. Please let me know them all in chat. Thanks!
hi . i am an experienced Object Oriented Programmer having expertise in inheritance, Polymophism, Encapsulation etc . ping me and lets discuss details