We are Manufacturers and traders of computerized embroidery. For better reports and control we intend to develop a web based "ORDER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM" . Through this system we would like to get better productivity.
The thought behind making the system web based is to be able to get information anytime anywhere.
Some basic expectations are as follows:
• Although all the required information for the project are mentioned in detail. If any clarifications, questions arise or you have any suggestions we are always ready to discuss.
• The Project should be prepared as open source.
• Properly Formatted for future modifications by any one.
• Any Bugs discovered in the future should be fixed by the developer without charges.
Broad outline of what things are to be handled are as below:
• Record design details.
• Generate Sales order.
• Procure Materials as per order.
• Issue the order to contractors.
• Keep track of due dates and order status.
• Record receipt of goods from contractors.
• Calculate contractors due and record there "due settlement letter"
Most important part of all this process is retrieving the information stored as and when needed.
Orders are repeated many a times so it should be done in a click.
Design details are fetched frequently through out the day.
Procurement is a big headache as all the required material is not available at once, so maintaining pending and new orders is important.
Similarly orders received are issued in part to several contractors, that needs to be managed efficiently.
Stock of materials and status of orders need to be checked regularly so relevant reports are needed everyday.
All these processes are to be recorded and reported to make our work easy and efficient.