[login to view URL]
Keskin, M.E., Terzi, Ö., Taylan, E.D., Küçükyaman, D., 2009. Meteorological drought analysis using data-driven models for Lakes District, Turkey. Hydrological Sciences-Journal-des Sciences Hydrologiques, 54(6) December 2009
I need a freelance for coding it in Visual Studio (v 2017).
Specifications of software:
- There should be a start-stop button and info lines in display screen.
- Data transfer between app and Binance have to be encrypted.
- Software can be build both 32 and 64 versions in Visual studio.
- Speed is very important while buy/sell orders. Clean and speedy algorithm (syntax) should be used.
- Design of the software should basis modules. If the software will be successful, other coin exchanges can be added (it will be follow-up project).
- Software do not need to install any other software (ie. Installation package should consist or can download required .Net Framework etc.)
Here is main flowchart of the software:
1) Get Binance key and secret, invest ratio for 3 coins and gain ratio for 3 coins from text (or simplest database like sqlite) file.
2) Get available account btc balance and real time buy/sell prices of all coins from Binance using API/WAMP protokol
3) Calculate buy values for all coins (save to text file) and select top three. Calculate invest budgets by multiple available btc value and invest ratios.
4) Send first buy request to Binance. Check if first coin is purchased.
5) Send 2nd buy request to Binance. Check if 2nd coin is purchased.
6) Send 3rd buy request to Binance. Check if 3rd coin is purchased.
7) Calculate sell prices by multiple buy price and gain ratio. Send sell request per three coins purchased.
8) Display available btc value, traded coin’s name and buy/sell prices in a window (not Dos screen) and save to log file.
9) Check if any sold. If yes; goto step 2 for one coin.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $864 for this job
i have gone through your project details and im sure i can do this cos i have got the skills required to get this done and i can assure you success in this if awarded sir