We are a global business media company with an ever-growing portfolio of market-leading products and an entrepreneurial and innovative culture.
We are now looking to for a skilled IT project manager to drive and manage an international Hubspot roll-out.
This is a high-intensity, cutting-edge, action-packed role for a dynamic, assertive, cerebral, measured and proven people manager with several years’ business experience, preferably managing a Hubspot roll-out, already under their belt.
Reporting to the global CEO, this dynamic and experienced project manager will be responsible for a critical international software management implementation.
This position has the potential for tremendous growth and leadership opportunities as the organization scales and expands into new markets. We are looking for people who are excited to grow with us.
The role involves:
managing the implementation and customization of a complex CRM system
playing a leading role in the installation, configuration and customization of a Hubspot project
liaising with other business areas to determine their technical/ non-functional requirements and recommend appropriate solutions to ensure successful project implementation
supporting the development and implementation of business, and functional requirements for solutions that support corporate requirements
ensuring alignment between technical/ nonfunctional requirements, project deliverables and business strategies and enterprise architectures
· experienced in managing a Hubspot project
· a minimum of one year's commercial full life-cycle experience with a minimum of 2 projects
· in just over a fifteen years have grown from the launch publisher of a single B2B magazine to a global business media company with an ever-growing portfolio of market-leading products
· operate over 35 titles and employ about 186 people across five international office locations
· have market-leading products in niche B2B verticals (finance, legal, education. property, HR, insurance) for international markets
· employ a strategy that combines online and new-media opportunities with print products and a full calendar of conferences, summits and awards evenings
· don't like standing still, and do like expediting new projects and initiatives
· ensure rapid promotion and flexible career paths for strong performer
Interested candidates should apply now with a full cover letter and CV.