Experienced Software Quality Assurance professional needed for immediate engagement.
1. Technical Knowledge Regarding Software Engineering and Server Management.
2. Understanding the Process of Bug Tracking and Backdoor Detection.
3. Excellent problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail.
4. Analytical, Logical Thinking Along With Creativity.
5. Outstanding written and oral communication abilities
1. To closely monitor activities of project developers.
2. To conduct actual testing by executing the software with the aim to identify bug/error/defect through implementation of processes, procedures and standards in context to verification of developed software and intended requirements.
3. To detect malicious activities like loopholes, backdoors, suspicious links, etc in every project to gain illegal access after delivery.
4. To ensure delivery timeline is not exceeded or reasonably extended in unlikely event where time extension may be necessary.
Salary: $400 monthly.
Payday: Last business day of the month.