3 small scripts for GIMP image manipulation program
it must be .py and in menu of Gimp and i need a command what to write to execute
ALL STEPS ARE HERE:
script should be executed with command like this, something similar (this case might be wrong):
1) "C:/ProgramFiles/GIMP/[login to view URL] C:/PICS/ [login to view URL] C:/OUT/"
2) "C:/ProgramFiles/GIMP/[login to view URL] C:/PICS/ [login to view URL] 10 C:/OUT/"
3) "C:/ProgramFiles/GIMP/[login to view URL] C:/PICS/ .py 10 C:/OUT/"
- all scripts should go through folder c:/PICS/ and change all pictures with script [login to view URL] and put resoult in C:/OUT folder.
- i need this to be available in menu AND how to run this from commandline for scripts 1,2,3
script 3 has a "10" which means level of decimation, how much to decimate or pixelate-so that image is distorted intentionally
- i need hot to run this with opening GIMP and clicking on menu and executing command and how to do this from commandline without seeing gimp user interface, to speed up process
Thank you. I pay failry
path to gimp program, location of folder with pictures, 1 if goes through all pictures/0 if only one picture, rotation of image in degrees in our case 90degrees, script to make
1- open image .jpg
2- scale image to 100x100pixels
3-loop through all jpg in
8 freelancers are bidding on average $160 for this job
Hey there. That sounds like a cool project - am I right you want to run these operations (black and white, etc.) from the command line? Good luck and happy to answer any questions.