It is our mission to deliver a unique online poker experience for our players. To do so, we need the continuous help and dedication of software engineers who share our same vision. With the application requirement of being cross-platform, we work in an agile environment with a combination of lean, kanban, and scrum.
We are looking for high energy, creative developers that are self-managing, and self-organizing, being proactive solution finders. We need you to think dynamically, and be a team player.
Availability to work over weekends and holidays is a a plus. To work on high priority issues and fixes that may occur on live environments.
- Work closely with our teams and actively participate in discussions and solution finding
- Team commitment over individual tasks
- Participate in scrum events
- Proactive exploratory tests
- Committing to developing high-quality code and functionality
- Work on an existing code base, contributing to improving its maintainability and stability
- Test and debug code; while ensuring that no new bugs are added, operated correctly and meets the definition of done.
- Use automation tools and profilers to speed up your work and add a layer of quality