I am currently working on my own Rainmeter project and am needing solutions to a couple of requirements, which I can't seem to find online.
This project will require you to build two Skins. The first skin will be the main skin, with dropdown and a few rows of data. The second skin will contain a table of data with links. Also, the second skin will only show when data on the first table is hovered by the mouse.
I have included an image of the 2 skins.
Skin Requirement (skin_1):
1. (InputText) is a variable that I can manually type text into. Use the InputText Plugin for this, as described on [login to view URL]
2. Optional: (DropDown) is a variable that you can preload with 3 or 4 random strings. *I'm not sure if this is built into rainmeter.
Skin Requirement (skin_2):
1. (InputText) should show value from skin_1
2. Optional: (DropDown) should show value from skin_1
3. Hovering section is a table with the headers (Count, Value, and Time)
4. Count-#, (Val), (current) should show the current count being hovered from skin_1, the value of the row being hovered from skin_1, and the time that the hover started on skin_1.
Test cases that must pass before payment.
1. When rainmeter is loaded or refreshed, only skin_1 will show.
2. When hovering over the row of one of the 3 counts in skin_1, then skin_2 will display.
3. When mouse is moved from one of the 3 rows in skin_1 to another row, then skin_2 will update its values.
4. When mouse is moved off of the 3 rows in skin_1 to another part of skin_1, then skin_2 will start to disappear after 2 seconds, and it will fade over a 1 second span.
5. When mouse is moved off of the 3 rows in skin_1 to skin_2, within the 2 second disappear time, then skin_2 will stay on the screen.
6. When mouse is hovering skin_2, it will disappear as soon as you mouse-off of the skin.
Please provide a short video clip proving all test cases are complete.
For actual submission of files, please use rainmeter to build an rmskin installer and submit this.