Automation via script to send audio files to a specific FTP:
- Samples of * .mp3 files are generated with certain time intervals. File format% Y-% m-% dT% H-% [login to view URL] ([login to view URL]).
- The script has to verify if the file has been sent, in case it is sent it has to be deleted.
- Audio files that have not been sent must be sent at some time.
- The files are generated daily, with a weight of approximate 5mb.
- Internet connection is constantly lost in the computer.
- In the case of connecting to a database, it must be MySQL.
- Care must be taken that the audio is not in the creation state.
- Files sent to FTP should generate the following structure in ftp:
- The script must be executed in crontab every certain minute interval.
$ crontab -e
$ * / 2 * * * * cd / home / pi / script / && Python [login to view URL]
- Python 2.7
- Mysql (mariadb)
16 freelancers are bidding on average $40 for this job
~~~ Very interested to me! ~~~ Hi, dear! Feel contact me for these kinds of projects. I will provide you the best result on time. I am waiting for your message to have a detail discussion. Thanks. @~@
Hello. You have described your task in detail and I like it. I am ready to perform the task. I have experiance with Python, databases and Linux. I look forward to working with you. Write to me.
Hi I have the relevant skills and experience of about 6 years and I will be able to provide the said project within time . You can get a better idea by chatting with me