Currently searching for an experience senior java software engineers – developers with following criteria and qualification:
Position requires travelling in ASEAN region, more extensively in the first year of the engagement.
Responsibilities of the expert include:
• Development/programming and implementation of functional upgrades of the customs transit system and updating of relevant technical documentation;
• Technical coordination and collaboration with other experts of the implementation team;
• Support during trainings and testing events in the ASEAN Member States;
• Provisions of relevant support for other technical tasks;
• Contribution to the technical outputs of the project and their quality assurance.
Qualifications and skills for expert:
• At least a University Degree in Computer Science or a relevant, directly related discipline;
• An excellent verbal and written command of English is essential. Knowledge of any ASEAN languages would be an added advantage;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent organization and technical management skills;
• Ability to work and communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment;
• Ability to work both independently and as a strong team player;
• Strong analytical ability and focus towards problem solution;
• Ability to learn new skills, absorb and apply new knowledge and skills quickly;
• Experience working in the international environment would be an advantage;
• Knowledge on automated Customs declaration processing techniques and associated procedures, especially in transit regimes would be a serious advantage;
• Knowledge of international best practices for technical operations of Customs processes and international trade systems would be an added value.
General professional experience:
• At least 7 years of professional experience as Java Software Engineer – Developer (Programmer);
• Professional experience in projects related to modernization of Customs technical practices or Customs IT systems, especially in the Declaration Processing field would be a serious advantage.
Specific professional experience
• At least 5 years experience working with JEE standards and Java programming language;
• In depth knowledge and working experience with JEE and JDK 1.8 and some of the following technologies: Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Sbt, JPA, SQL, XML, DTD, XML Schema, XSLT, Webservices, AngularJS, GruntJS, Gulp, Jenkins, HTML5, Bootstrap, AJAX, Ant;
• Working experience with preferably Git or other source code versioning systems;
• Working experience with Linux OS;
• Knowledge of UML and BPMN would be a serious advantage;
• Knowledge of Linux shell commands and scripting would be an advantage;
• Working experience and ability to setup and configure the following platforms would be a serious advantage: JBoss Wildfly, JBoss Keycloak, OpenDJ, Nginx, ArtemisMQ, PostgreSQL, Apache Cassandra;
• Working experience with Docker would be an advantage;
• Experience in delivery of trainings on IT Systems, especially to public sector clients. Experience in delivery of trainings on Customs IT Systems would be an advantage;
• Experience in requirement analysis, business process engineering would be an advantage;
• Experience in technical documentation writing would be an advantage;
• Experience in implementing regional distributed IT systems that are based on electronic message exchange, preferably in Customs field, and especially in Customs declaration processing would be a real added value;
• Knowledge and/or working experience with automated IT Customs Transit Systems, such as NCTS or ACTS would be a serious advantage.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $2429 for this job
Hi there, I have checked the details I have rich experienced with Java, Software Architecture, Software Development, Software Testing, SQL. Please initiate chat so we can discuss this job.