I require an Incident & Cause identification application to be produced based on this video:
[login to view URL]
For the first intro form the columns need to be laid out the same and include
1. Object (What is the thing you are having a problem with?)
2. Fault (What is wrong with the object?)
3. Who (Which users are having this problem?)
4. Geo (Geographically where are the users when the fault is noticed?)
5. Location (Where is the fault located on the object?)
6. Timing (At what time and date was the fault first noticed?)
7. Pattern (What is the pattern of occurrences?)
8. Sequence (In which phase of the operation was the fault first noticed?)
9 Phase (What was the user doing when the fault was noticed?)
Then we need the ability to test the Possible Causes & Testing
These are high level requirements.
Detailed requirements document is attached, just because the document is large it doesn't mean the requirements are! Read and understand them carefully. we're only looking at a six screen/phase application!!
DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE REQUIREMENTS!!!