The project Scope is related to OCR in simpler terms it refers the technology and process of reading and converting typed, printed or handwritten characters into machine-encoded text or something that the computer can manipulate.
There is already an existing code in C++ and C need someone to work and improvise on it.
1. The main features that differentiate OCR software are:
2. Character recognition accuracy
3. Page layout reconstruction accuracy
4. Support for languages
5. User interface design
6. Output file formats (Word, Excel, PDF, eBook, etc.)
7. OCR speed and support for multi-core CPUs
8. Batch processing modes
9. Advanced PDF encryption or compression
10. Other Special features to add niche
Because of the infinite combinations of document types, OCR engines, project requirements and special features, it may be possible that one engine will perform better with your particular documents than another. Use our handy OCR feature comparison chart to determine which OCR program best meets your requirements. ScanStore provides demo downloads for most OCR software with your Scan & Store User Account if you prefer to try before you buy.
11 freelancers are bidding on average ₹183838 for this job
Hi, Sir I think that your project scope is very broad. So we have to discuss your project in chat. I have the expert for OCR full enough. Best regards