I have five goals which I am working towards.
1) Mogul 1: High School Hustler written in unity for steam is a simulation of high school with strategy and rpg elements. Looks like Limbo meets Dofus with Phantasy Star meets Sonic environments. Feels like Hell's Kitchen DS meets The Sims meets Bully to play.
2) Xplor Network: A social network themed small MORPG with non-language based communication and set in space with characters that evolve.
3) Legacy of Justice: a digital card game about a lawyer who ends up in another dimension - struggling with courtroom drama and surviving life in prison.
4) G4WD - a goal tracking and routine handling software that rewards you for achieving and setting social goals as well as personal goals with an in-app simulator game which simulates online dating - similar to Leisure Suit Larry but more modern.
5) The Seven Endure An Epic Quest - a small multiplayer online adventure game inspired by 8bitmmo
I am interested in being tutored for 2hrs x 4 days/wk @ NZ$3-10/hr via IM.
My ideal budget is NZ$32/wk
I have 5 books on C# and 2-4 books on unity I'm also planning to get some video courses in unity 5 from a video training website.
I hope to be able to build software prototypes in C# and Unity 2D within 1.5 yrs.
I would like tutoring for 6-8 weeks.
Would be good if you can provide additional educational resources for C# and Unity 2d and we can work through the problems together. When I have questions, you answer them for me and you explain all the concepts and give me book-reading homework and assignments.