1. In TRACCAR ([login to view URL]) we need to be able to get the data from odoo with odooAPI ([login to view URL]) odoo V10
2. In odoo, create a model called points (with the fields name, latitude, longitude, and sequence(integer) ). In the Traccar map, click a button, and automatically draw all the points (with an specific icon of traccar, or a circle of an specific color). Also, it automatically draws a line between all the points, following the sequence(integer). The lines must be drown with a specific color and thickness.
When I putt he mouse over a point in the map. It must show a tooltip with data of the point like (latitude, longitude, name, etc)
3. In Traccar, when I click the point it will open the form view of that point (with its own data).
4. In Traccar, when I double click that point a wizard must be opened in order to edit the data of the point (name, latitude, etc). When I click save in wizard, tha map view must be updated. If I discard changes, it only return to the map without changes. The data must be synchronized in odoo, if i edit the point in the map, the point in odoo must be updated, and vice-versa.
5. In Traccar, when the user make ctrl+click in some point, the right menu ( drop menu) will appear with the data of the point.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $606 for this job
Hello, I am official Odoo partner in Egypt "[login to view URL]". We are ready to work on your projects, please let us discuss the details about the requirements. Regards, Mohammad Alaa [login to view URL]