- Using the Mesonet API ([login to view URL]), pull weather data from multiple user selected weather stations around the USA.
- The script will append the database table daily with the latest weather data from the user defined stations.
- Put this data into a Postgresql database table
- Set up and run this on a virtual machine with Ubuntu operating system
- Python code which obtains the above objectives.
- Include comments within the code explaining what the code is doing at various points in the script
- Instructions on how to select and change the weather station data the code will pull
- Allow me to see code working on virtual machine
Sounds fun! Would you need server provisioned as well? Would you prefer Python 2 of 3 or doesn't it matter? Let's chat then we can solidify the requirements. Stephan
25 freelancers are bidding on average $161 for this job
Hi there I am an API integration expert. I can build this script to integrate weather station data from various stations over USA. Looking forward to working with you. Thanks Rinsad
Hi, sir! I have a close look to your project. I have a good skill in python programming. If you award this project to me, we'll complete it in time. Our budget may be negotiable Thanks
I will do this task for you exactly as per your requirement but using PHP rather than Python. Please get in touch to discuss more and start. Detailed discussion in chat.