we want to automate some workflows.
Workflow 1: custom art request / logging. Parsed from automated email.
Note – currently the email may contain more than one order number.
1. Receive an order like below, with multiple rows.
2. Create a single row in smartsheet every time there is a unique new Order No; with Customer Number.
a. Bonus points – count the number of rows and add the count to a the file count cell in that row in smartsheet.
3. Check to see if the customer number relates to a folder in my [url removed, login to view] account.
a. If yes, get the shared link for the folder and add it to the row in smartsheet.
b. If no, create the folder and add the shared link to the row in smartsheet.
4. Add ALL rows to
a. A base in airtable.
b. Group by order number.
Workflow 2: customer proofing -- When new images with corresponding item codes are added to a folder (the customer’s folder on box, or on an FTP) we want to create an interactive proof approval form.
1. Images added to folder.
2. Zap finds corresponding rows in airtable and adds image(s) to row.
3. Airtable approval form is generated & sent to customer for approval.
a. Note – I need to generate an approval form that can be updated in airtable as a subset of a much bigger ‘base’ but which an individual customer can access and log comments / feedback, without having to have a username and password.
4. Approval status / send status is logged in project / smartsheet row matching order number.
Workflow 3: proofs approved.
1. Approval status in smartsheet changes to proofs approved.
2. Pdf print files are downloaded to our server.
3. Smartsheet updated to indicate new file status.
See attached screenshots.
Note -- please be able to demonstrate past experience.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $542 for this job
[login to view URL] is not another mindless automated bid. I am a Visual Basic .NET programmer with 10 years experience. CV and see screenshots+videos of exe softwares i made> [login to view URL]
Dear,Sir How are you? I have read your project description and I am going to implement using python. What about your think? I will work very hard and best for you. Best Regards