I'd like a self-hosted application for receiving data and then using that data to post to Zendesk's ticket API.
The required workflow is as follows:
1. A new Zendesk ticket is created and data is received via an endpoint notification. (POST / JSON)
2. Depending on the 'priority' of the ticket, the application should wait a defined amount of time (ie. 15 minutes for urgent, 30 minutes for high)
3. The application should then post to the Zendesk Ticket API using:
a) one of 5 pre-determined responses (these should be cycled through or chosen randomly each time the application runs)
b) a different authentication (zendesk user) depending on who we define as being as on duty within the application
So key features:
- Ability to receive and make use of data posted by Zendeks Ticket Notification. (An example can be given)
- Ability to store multiple versions of the response that will be posted to the Zendesk API
- Ability to store who is on shift, to define which authentication is used when posting to Zendeks API
- Ability to wait a X minutes/hours before posting to API
- Ability to post updates to Zendesk API
A UI with this application is desirable but not required.
I look forward to working with you!