We are looking for a custom module to be generated for OpenERP 7.0. The custom module needs to be able to generate reports for Accounts Payable, process payment with user defined amounts, and generate checks (in US Dollars)
We would like to closely mirror the type of functionality that Quickbooks has where we can see a list (Accounts Payable) of:
- List what Invoices are owed and who they are owed to
- When the invoices are due
- enter an amount that we would like to pay on each invoice in the list
- Submit payment amount of each item in the list and have it apply to the invoices as a payment being made
- Once payments have been submitted, generate a PDF of the checks to be printed for the entered amounts and the respective parties owed
- For vendors who are receiving more than one payment, list the supplier invoice #'s on the check, tally up the amount being paid to them, and print one check.
- We have OpenERP keeping track of the check numbers, therefore when a check is printed for company 'ABC' the associated check number being printed should be logged and recorded as being utilized for paying 'x' amount towards invoice '123', etc.
We will provide access to beta environment with sample data for you to utilize in testing. This sandbox environment is where the module can be tested before we deploy this in our live production environment.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $882 for this job
HI,we are a small team and we've experts familiar with your proposal.i'm sure we can make your proposal as your liking..if you chat with me 2 minutes I'll provide a solid solution for you.waiting for your replay.