Google Firebase RealTime Database Script development
This project is ending in 4 days and has an average bid price of $706 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Due Date: 3/25/17 or Sooner
Skillset required: Google Firebase
Budget: 400 if completed, documented and tested on time
Google Firebase Authorization and Add/Update/Management of Users of the Realtime Database. We are using Google Firebase as our account management platform. When users visit our site, they can create user accounts and that data is stored in Firebase.
We have created a script that allows site visitors to create user accounts and login/logout. The accepted Developer will get a preview of our script code at kickoff. As we are novices we will require validation and best practices around the code. Here is a list of tasks we will need accomplished.
1. Validate that the authentication process is setup correctly
2. Currently, you only need an email address and password to create an account -- we want to add the following fields to the account creation process:
o First name
o last name
o company/organization name
o company/organization domain (website)
3. Data entered by the user in step 2 needs to be captured in the Firebase Realtime database - it needs to be configured to capture this data
4. When a user creates a user account, the verification email should be sent to their email address automatically (currently you have to click send verification email)
You must have the ability to communicate with Us in a way that we can understand. We speak English as well your medium of communication must be clear so we hear and see your results.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online