JOB: PHONE TO PC POP-UP AUTO CRM & CONVERSATION REMINDER
(Client has a $300 max budget for this first half of the job! All bids above that amount just get deleted so please don't bid unless it's within my clients budget. Thank you!)
"Ever get a phone call from a client or other and you remember talking to them but just can't remember what about? This addresses that problem." The idea is to create a software program which should be fairly easy and I'm looking for someone who can help me develop and build the software to achieve the following...
I did find a program very similar to what I’m talking about but would need to be designed fresh so we are not accused of reverse engineering a copyright protected software. You can read more about the similar idea at [url removed, login to view]
Upon any incoming call, the PC using Caller ID service can identify immediately the incoming call and even if you are working on the computer, to the side of the computer a pop-up control panel appears immediately identifying....
- The caller’s phone number (if listed)
- Name of Caller (if listed but can be added to the database if not for future calls)
- Country, State and City or Province captured by the area code and prefix of the phone number
- A list of conversations all which have dates and times of the last recorded calls so you immediately know what you last spoke about, the date and time you last spoke of it, and a dialog box above all conversations listed in Ascending Order by date and time so more notes can be taken while talking to the client on the phone for future reminding.
- An additional feature should be the ability to "Record Conversation" and the computer would record the actual conversation so if it's important such as a bill collector, business agreement by phone, directions to or from other business persons, it's recorded onto the computer and would be categorized right in the same line of conversations whether written or recorded. A icon of a red button for instance on the popup software could say “record” so it could be clicked by the user “if” they want the conversation recorded.
- There should be no restriction to making notes in this system even if you are not on the phone. In other words, I could pull up a clients information and add notes I may have got from an email as well as a phone call to keep that clients information and notes up to date.
It doesn’t need to be as complicated or full featured as [url removed, login to view] but needs to be functional with atleast the features mentioned above. After this job, I will be contracting the winning programmer to continue with an even more advanced version. This one will be a freeware program to give away as a teaser and a more robust one will be created at a later time for those willing to pay for a more robust version so whom ever gets this job will actually get to contract a second job with me again immediately afterwards to start working on.
This Freeware will contain the following….
* See calling party info plus a tailored name and picture whenever your phone rings.
* A computerized voice announces calls
* Sends e-mails/blog updates
* Printable directory & history log.
* Record your phone conversations
* Basic pop up journal for each caller ID that shows all past conversations immediately informing the user before even picking up what the last conversation was about and reminding them of anything said, promised, etc.
* Keep track of your calls
* Share your computer’s modem with other software applications
* Auto detect if your modem supports Caller ID
* History of time and date stamped conversations made manually imputed by user
* History of time and date stamped recorded messages under the callers CRM ID in order with any manually entered notes.
* Search utility for key words in a CRM conversation
(TO SEE WHAT THE FUTURE ADVANCED PAID VERSION WILL LOOK LIKE, CLICK ADDITIONAL COMMENTS BELOW OR READ THE FULL PDF)
Michael D Baker
Senior Project Manager