We sell hundreds of different products on [login to view URL] and one of the primary things that we do to increase sales is to have effective PPC campaigns. Since we have dozens to hundreds of keywords for each product, it is relatively hard to manage everything efficiently.
Right now, there is a ton of clicking around trying to get to the right information. We would like a webapp solution to make it easier for us manage the campaigns.
Our long-term goal is to view our data in an intuitive way and then to make changes within a webapp and have the software communicate directly with our Amazon Seller Account via Amazon MWS (not AWS).
For now, though, we just want you to build a MVP to see how it goes. You will be paid hourly for this.
--Info and Requirements--
1. We will provide two sample spreadsheets (XLS) with our advertising data, straight out of Amazon (7 day results and 30 day results).
2. Build a program to interpret this sheet and produce the desired output.
3. Make the “All Products” page work with the data provided in step 1
[login to view URL]
4. We need to be able to login to a development server to view the all products page.
5. Once it’s done, please send a zipped file of the source code and login info for the development server.
--How to Apply--
Please include the following in your proposal
1. Include “I am real and have read the job ad” so we know yours is not just an automated response.
2. Some information about you and your past experience projects to help persuade us that we should work together.
3. If you have worked with Amazon MWS before (the API for 3rd party sellers).
4. If you can, a rough estimate of how many hours you think it’ll take. A very rough estimate is OK. I know it’s really hard/impossible to estimate these things until you dive into the work.
If this goes well, then we will expand the project from there to build out the rest of the webapp, with more details to follow.
Let me know what questions I can answer.
Thank you for your time and interest!