We are looking for a vendor to develop and manage a database-as-a-service tool for use internally and to provide to paid subscribers as well.
The platform will be subscription based with users paying a monthly fee to access the platform.
MVP Should Give Users:
1) Access to detailed listings of investors (angel investors, venture capitalists, lenders, private equity firms etc.) along with their contact information
2) Search/Filter listings by virtually every type of data point (e.g. geography, type of investor, stage of investment, areas of interest, minimum investment etc.)
3) Keep saved searches/bookmarks
4) The ability to track their outreach
5) Ability to export their lists to other CRMs via csv/excel
Data Entry for the database will come from two sources:
1) XML based feeds which we will provide the details of
2) Data Entry from employees or other tools/feeds. It should be as easy as possible. THe platform should ideally have a daily "to-do list" for employees to add/edit data based on a search of transactions from the last 24 hours.
1) Salesforce Integration
2) Gmail/Outlook Plugins
The Data Entry tool/portal should be bi-directional with the ability to have rules that override the XML based feeds and/or overwrite existing data and vice versa (i.e. Employees/manual data entry can supercede data feed).
Ideally the vendor would be able to create a data entry tool for us which is automated/has the ability to scrape data from the company's website or LinkedIn profile.
Examples and detailed spec sheet can be provide.