>> First version - Further developments can be ordered in the near future => $$ (more monitored websites, settings, new features or mobile app will probably be needed)
Here is how you could help:
Develop a Windows desktop application that displays desktop notification (text message + sound) + sends an email to a fulfilled email address whenever a change, that is to say a new “feature” added on the website to a list of existing “features” in standardized format, occurs on several websites, 3 for a start.
All website to be monitored offer API and change can be detected through those API.
- Number of Websites to monitor: 3
- Ping: Update on each website must be checked every 10 seconds or less.
- IHM design: single & small window with check boxes (see below) that can be hidden on Windows system tray
- Expected notification content (desktop and email) : website name, feature name, link to the “feature”
- Notification trigger: new “feature” listed on any one of the monitored website
- Expected settings:
- Text box to specify email address to be notified
- Check boxes : Allow app user to choose websites to monitor
Your suggestion and advice about app design and optimization are very much appreciated! :)
I would like first version to be delivered very soon, so if you’re interested please tell me short but realistic time frame. Bonus up to 50% for fast delivery.
French speaking developer will be much appreciated but… english-speaking is fine too ;)