My videos are being hit by competitors so I need to hit them back.
I need a stand-alone tool or a plugin for my browser that does the following.
1. Enables me to login manually to one YT account.
2. Visits a list of video URL's
3. Flags the videos for a preset reason "Spam/mass advertising, sexual content, whatever"
4. Every time a captcha pops up (every 4-5 submits or so) the process should pause and hand over to a Death By Capcha or Decaptcher API. I should be able to choose between both API's.
5. If the tool is stand-alone, it will need to use realistic browser strings for a normal browser (Firefox, Chrome, whatever).
NOTE: I would also consider a different version of this tool. Suppose I have a browser plugin. And I go to a YT video manually. I would be OK with a version that flags with one-click, and fills in the CAPTCHA automatically if there is a CAPTCHA.
The tool should work on Windows 7.
Please write "I have read and understood the assignment" so I know that you are not incompetent.
The tool should be able to handle at least 6-10 flaggings per minute.
This is a pretty basic task for a halfway decent programmer from anywhere in the world, and that is why I do not offer more than approximately $30 for it. I have a preference for Eastern European/Ukrainian/Belarus/Russian programmers, but of course anyone can apply.
I do not need you to fill in any non-disclosure agreements or anything. But please don't sell this tool to anyone else.