RFP: Voice recording web app for Podomatic.
This is a recording app integrated within the onboarding and publishing experience. It
must have the basic tools to record, edit and publish a basic podcast. Our goal is to
provide a simple tool aimed at beginner podcasters to get them comfortable with
producing content without being overwhelmed with learning how to use professional
● The app should be simple and easy to use. The main focus is to make the
process intuitive and friendly for those starting to Podcast.
● The app should integrate the narrative of Podomatic’s publishing flow (Web
based app for all browser platforms)
● Recording hand-off (upload file to user’s podomatic library) should be included
in the experience process.
We need an estimate for two different versions:
● MVP Requirements:
○ Upload to library
○ Download to local disk
● Ideal V1 requirements:
○ Trim Recording
○ Combine Recordings
○ Sound filters (EQ presets)
○ Sound Feedback (Calibrate sound before recording by providing user with
background noise feedback, ideal sound levels, balanced frequency
during recording (too much bass, treble or midrange)
● Bass Boost
● Treble Boost
● Midrange Drop
● Static Reduction
16 freelancers are bidding on average $2584 for this job
Hello I am Web expert and have experienced a lot. This project is very interesting for me and perfect fit with my skills. Waiting for your response to work together. Best Regards
Hi, there. I have read your description and I am interested in your project. I am an experienced software developer, I can make your web recording app professionally. Best regards.