Thanks for reviewing my project.
This is a project for an experienced analyst or software developer to WRITE the software and systems specification document for a desktop app. The document is going to be given to a programmer to build an improved app.
Requirements: The process for developing the specification for the app includes the following:
1. Review trial version of existing app to understand its functions, interfaces, usability etc.
2. Following review of the app, document the specification and include improvements based on customer feedback.
3. Add additional function to the app as advised by the buyer.
4. Suggest any changes to usability and user interfaces that will improve the app.
5. The specification should include the in-depth descriptions of the software and system requirements specification
that informs the requirements for the system.
To improve the quality of the specification, the analyst can include some wire framing.
The buyer will provide the chosen analyst the customer feedback info and link to the trial version of the app.
My maximum budget for the project is $300. because I only hire the best.
I am not interested in hiring someone who is simply acting as an agent. I will only deal with the skilled analyst/developer/programmer who will be writing the specification.
Also, you should only bid on this project if you have the necessary skills and you can provide sample a similar work completed in the past 12 months.
The chosen freelancer will be required to complete an NDA.
A template of the software and systems specification document will be provided, if required. The Freelancer can edit the document as necessary.
Thank you again for reviewing my project and good luck.