Prsicom (Personal internet communicator) is a social networking application currently undergoing testing.
For every new (not detected before) bug in the Prsicom system, we will be giving out up to 1WMZ.
You will receive your money weekly depending on how much you have accumulated.
In order for you to become our official tester, you have to do the following:
1. Download the Prsicom client application from our site and install it onto your computer.
2. Register into the system
3. Send your request to be added to the testers’ open group in the Prsicom Partnership forum.
Don’t forget to include the following details about yourself:
1.1. Your full name
1.2. Email address
1.3. Phone number.
Then, you are up and ready to go and find the bugs!
Rules for registering bugs
For you to be rewarded for the errors that you find, you have to get acquainted with the list of the already found errors and also by correctly sending your posts with bugs (errors).
All posts about errors should contain the following:
1. The screen shot of the error
2. The module in which the error was found
3. The action which led to the error(for example: when loading, on double click, etc)
4. The Version of the Prsicom client
5. Name and version of the operating system onto which Prsicom was installed
11 freelancers are bidding on average $1955 for this job
Hi, I am a software testing consultant and have done beta testing for different desktop and web based applications. I have been doing testing for 10 years now. Thanks, Uma
I'm a, ISTQB certified, system test engineer with 4 years expirience in application testing, test design and 1 year expirience in test automation. For more info please check PMB. Best Regards, Pawel