Submit the following files:
1. Flex file for your translator: trans.l
2. Bison file for your translator: trans.y
3. A shell script for building the translator: [login to view URL]
4. Tiny Basic EBNF file: [login to view URL], which when run through your translator, will
5. Tiny Basic flex file: tinybasic.l.
6. A shell script: [login to view URL] for executing the translator on the Tiny Basic input
program (required), and then executing Flex and Bison on the translated file.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $143 for this job
Hi! I've read the description and I am very interested in your project. I am a professional C/C++ developer. Have dealt with lex+yacc (flex+bison) and similar tools Let's discuss in chat