Duties and responsibilities:
• Analyzing users’ stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
• Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
• Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
• Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
• Provide support and documentation.
• Execute following levels of testing:
Software Tester requirements and qualifications:
• 4+ years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
• Good experience in data analysis.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
• Team player with Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
35 freelancers are bidding on average ₹27127 for this job
Hello, I have an experience of 6.6 years in Software Testing both manual and automation. I understand the requirements and I am sur I can help you with the same. Please message me to discuss more. Thanks
Hello, I have gone through the requirement description and have 10+ years work experience into mentioned job requirement. Hoping to hear back from you. Thanks.
I worked as a test engineer for 3.5 years in hcl and koit technologies. I will try my best to complete ur project in time and am confident i can succeed your expectations.
hi, I have 10 yrs testing and QA experience for USA client. I have worked in agile methodology and different types of testing as mentioned. I will deliver best if assigned the project. Thanks,