i need a solarpay install and fixing the backdoor bug.
also would like a IPN
i have the templates almost finished for the html and can upload those myself later
and taking from another persons projects i want these done as well:
-In the member’s area when you click on “Your Products” the top of the box that is located on the page it takes you to has options for how you want to charge, it says “SolarPay Merchant Area", I need that changed to Merchant Area
-The 'Withdraw" page shows the money order option, but it won’t show PayPal or Wire Transfer as a withdrawal option
-The "Our Banners" in the members area link takes you too a page that has a bunch of empty banner boxes that all have Solarpay links under them, I need those banners and links removed removed.
-On the page where it says the “SolarPay Merchant Area” when you click to setup the html code for the buttons for both the subscriptions and single item sections they’re solarpays buttons on both subscriptions and single item purchases , I need these replaced
-In the members’s area the nav links on the top left, the ones that say “Home” and “Shop” both take you to [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
and this as well...
- I need a way to transfer admin funds to my paypal, stormpay, [url removed, login to view] accounts, bank accounts etc.
- I need all transaction fees and other fees to be deposited automatically into admin account.
- I have read that the author has placed several back doors into the code so he can access your site at any time without your knowledge. Once he has accessed it using the back doors he has full access to all member's data including sensitive personal data. He also has a function that contacts his site and let's him know whenever a copy of the script is installed and where it is installed.
So I will need those fixed as well.
- A transaction was made but the script did not deduct fees for the spend. I will need that fixed as well.
- When a transaction is made, it does not say what for or from who or to who on the invoice or receipt. So that needs to be fixed.
- Any other script errors that you know about or can find.
Thank you, and hope to have this going quickly
2 freelancers are bidding on average $100 for this job
Hello! Thank you for invitation. We think we know how to fix your bug. Please, contact us so that we discuss all details. Look forward to hearing form you, Regards, Vaiden Inc