This project is to set up a physical instance of Asterisk and ViciDial to integrate with our existing application. Documentation is available for review to understand previous integrations. The task would be completed remotely, and would require working with a team of experts. The project would include:
• Walking through the existing documentation
• Understanding the previous integrations
• Installation and integration of Asterisk and Vicidial on Vendor independent Hardware (Dell, HP etc)
• Creating and testing the new Vicidial and Asterisk instance.
• Tune up and customization of Vicidial as per the Business requirement
• Deliver the documentation upon completion of work.
When fully integrated, the system works as an autodialer, and when a participant answers the phone, it connects to an agent and simultaneously displays the participants information from the existing application on the Agents screen.
Experience with computer programming languages such as PHP and Java and My SQL as well as experience in the telecom arena, specifically with Asterisk and ViciDial is required.
Due to the nature of our business we’re very interested in individuals that have a healthcare background. The candidate should be well organized and a results-oriented with good written and oral communications skills. This position will liaise with on site ASP vendors for in time zone support. In addition, this task will require interaction with international counterparts, and thus may require some flexibility in schedule as well as possible international travel.