Job consists of 3 Parts:
A. There are two different databases, and data needs to be pushed from one to the other at the push of a button or automatically.
B. The Data pushed to Drupal needs to be styled to a already designed layout
C. CSS changes to existing website and SugarCRM
Additional information regarding A:
1. SugarCRM has the master data, here we and our partners enter data that make up a profile, at the push of a button or automatically this data should be transferred to Drupal to be displayed as described in next step
2. Drupal is were our customers will log in to view the profiles (profiles are just a regular content type that needs to be styled)
3. The profiles need to be printable
4. There will be two different types of profiles
5. The needed fields are already setup in Drupal and have the same names as in SugarCRM
If you cannot do the styling and css bid anyways and I may split this into two projects. Regarding work effort I think the CSS fixes should be doable for around $20 and the rest for around $80.
Any questions let me know and I'll pm pictures etc.