• Entity Relationship Diagram
Submit an Entity Relationship Diagram of your entire database design according to the following guidelines:
• Your database should include at least 5 tables.
• Each table should be related to at least one other table.
• You must identify all primary and foreign keys in all tables.
• Your design should be in 3NF or higher (if not, you must document why).
• Your database tables and fields should follow a consistent naming convention.
Submit the ERD as an image (PNG preferred).
SQL CREATE Statements
Submit the SQL Statements necessary to create your database according to the following guidelines:
• Your SQL statements should exactly mirror your ERD.
• All primary keys, foreign keys, and relationships should be implemented in your SQL statements.
• You do not have to include the CREATE DATABASE command, as your instructor will assume the database has already been created and selected.
• Include DROP TABLE statements before your CREATE TABLE statements so your script can be run multiple times.
Submit your SQL CREATE Statements as one text file, with a .sql extension.
SQL INSERT Statements
Submit SQL INSERT Statements that will populate the database with sample data. You must insert at least 5 records into each table in your database. Submit your SQL INSERT Statements as one text file, with a .sql extension.
SQL SELECT Statements
Submit SQL SELECT Statements to demonstrate several reports off your database, according to the following guidelines:
• You must submit at least 5 SELECT Statements.
• Each statement must select data from more than one table.
• Each table should be selected from by at least one statement.
• You must use at least one aggregate function (e.g. sum, count, max, avg, etc.).
• Each statement should have a WHERE clause.
• Each statement should have an ORDER BY clause.
• When selecting data from multiple tables, do not use "old-style joins" with the tables delimited in the FROM clause. Use the JOIN clause instead.
Submit your SQL SELECT Statements as one text file, with a .sql extension.