1. I would like to migrate from server A to B.
2. Inside server A, i am using MSSQL 2008 R2 (free license)
3. Inside server B, i would like to use MYSQL with converted data from MSSQL.
Things you need to do:
1. Backup MSSQL data on server A
2. Transfer MSSQL data from server A to B
3. Convert MSSQL to MYSQL in server B
4. Configure server B to point MYSQL to applications.
1. This is an immediate project
3. You must be expert in MSSQL, MYSQL and server administration in windows server 2003
2. You will ensure that no database error is found in the next 7 days from the conversion