As this is my first Access databases I would like someone who is able to setup, design and guide me thru the setup of an Access database.
The DB is to be used in a furniture manufacturing company as an add on to existing ERP DB. Majority of data will come from existing DB tables. The database will calculate the bi-weekly worker earning based on cost/piece manufactured. the database will report to the accounting department worker earning on bi-weekly bases as to how much the workers are to be paid.
Function of database will be:
- Worker will scan their report at no fixed time. The report will have Employee badge or ID and a Several items listed as a bar code per item. So there could be several items per report.
- Some none standard items or special items will be test items. Such items will need supervisor approval.
- Some items will be returns or None Conformance. In this case the cost/piece will be by passed or changed.
- The system needs to keep track on quantity / order.
- The employee will get end of day report or per period report.
- The accounting department or payroll will get bi-weekly reports per worker.
I would be interested in a freelancer who is an excellent coach as well. I anticipate more work of similar nature coming my way so a solid communication foundation will be a goal for me.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $499 for this job
I am a System Engineer in an awesome company . what you are looking for is one of my main responsibilities here . I use C# and MySql for developing software . Access is one of my expertise also.
I have 20 years experience in Software engineering and RDBMS. Relevant Skills and Experience Software engineering/web development Proposed Milestones $600 CAD - to start Hello