Write an article with the following:
1) Tune complex SQL ( 5 table joins at least). Million rows at least.
2) Show Explain plan - Screen Shots
3) Show table columns, PK/FK
4) Explain the "Explain Plan" - every line
5) Show how "explain plan" shows the sql issues
6) Show revised and efficient SQL
7) Show explain plan with processing time - before tuning and after tuning
8) Either through screen shot or otherwise show how SQL is processed by the database - align with explain plan. You can get this through tuning tools.
In your bid, please tell your experience and your strategy for this article. If you have real world experience, thats fine too. Just let me know and we will decide.
The article has to be in depth , describing and "explain plan" thoroughly that show how bad SQL was transformed into GOOD SQL- all components of Explain plan : Hash Join, Hints, Access methods, Selectivity, Joins need to be discussed in detail
------ Compare elapsed time of query with new plan to original. It should be at least 50% to 100% better than bad query
------ Multiple use cases should be fully explained to show the tuning concepts at advanced level
------- A draft template with subheadings should be provided by Freelancer and should be approved before start of work
------ All the scripts including the SQL, create table scripts, data should be returned to employer
------ The freelancer agrees to non- disclosure agreement by accepting this project. This article is “Confidential, Non-Competitive and Non Solicitation”. "The Confidential Information shall be kept in strict confidence by the Freelancer and shall not be used, without the Employer’s prior written consent, for any purpose other than in connection with the completion of the Project. "
-----The article belongs to Employer and cannot be used by freelancer in any shape or form.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $45 for this job
Hello. i complete clear you db to fast and simple. if you not have money i can do free. not All free, only 1-2 idea and implemented. message my. thanks.